Saturday, July 22, 2006

Treasure Map

Here is the treasure map I worked on last weekend. I finally got it scanned. Had to do three scans and put them together since the poster board I did the treasure map on was larger then the scanner bed.

Isn't this just a perfect visual expression of what I want to do and where I want to go when we are full-timing in the RV? It is funny that I didn't even know what I wanted to do my treasure map on. Then I picked up the first magazine to start looking for pictures and words that spoke to me. And there were all these travel related pictures and words. I knew that I was supposed to focus my treasure map on full-timing and traveling and seeing the west.

The map includes all of the states I'd like to explore. And the pictures are representations of the places I'd like to see and experience. And the words reinforce how the experience will help me grow and enjoy life.

I'm looking foward to seeing how HP makes all this happen. I'm sure it will be even more then I can even imagine. Just waiting for the ride and looking to do my part to make it happen Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. We are having a blast and this is just so GREAT! Your going to love it!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home