Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hope and Relief

So the world isn't ending as my last post would imply. My FIL called me after I told my MIL that we probably weren't going to Dallas because the RV wouldn't start.

He asked what was happening when I tried to start the engine. I told him that it sounded like the starter was clicking on but not able to turn over. He said it sounded like the battery needed charging. He asked if I had tried using the auxilary battery to get it started.

I had but after I got off the phone with him, I went back out to the RV and tried again. This time I held the auxilary button in while I turn the key and pumped the gas. It turned over and started!

I let it run a little bit to charge up the battery. But now that I know how to use the auxilary battery, I don't think we will have any problems in the morning.

Now back to packing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Thanks for the comment and for the info. I'll check that site out. Good luck on your trip!
-Audra

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home