Monday, February 20, 2006

Virgin Trip Planned

Just got off the phone making reservations for our first trip in the RV. I wanted to go somewhere close but not so close that we didn't get some practice driving the rig.

So we are going to Fredericksburg on San Jacinto day. I have off from work that day. We are going to stay two nights. Hopefully. Amy has to work on Saturday but maybe she could drive in from there. She is trying to get that Saturday off.

We'll see. But at least we can stay one night. Check in is at noon so I'd like to leave here around 11 am. Will have to get Amy up early though.... Okay, maybe we won't get there until 1 PM.

For this trip, I don't want to tow the car. But then how will we get around in Fredericksburg? Hmmm... if one of us drives it then one of us misses out on being in the RV on the trip down. Okay, maybe we will tow a car. I think I can, I think I can....

Oh, I can't wait!! For now I need to get Bucky to help me get the tow dolly off so I can learn how. And I also what to drive it around some. Practice, practice, practice. So I won't be so scared.

But I did drive it around our dirt road one time. It was pretty easy after I opened my eyes (just kidding!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home