Sunday, February 19, 2006

We Now Own A 1985 Pace Arrow

Can you believe it? We are now the proud owners of a 1985 Pace Arrow that is in excellent condition. We bought from Bob and Sue Hassert of New Braunfels. They were a real treat to buy from. Very honest and forthright. A real pleasure.

Don't have a picture of it yet. Can't seem to find my camera. But I downloaded these pictures of a similar one that was for sell from a dealer in Florida.









Isn't it just great! I'm so excited. I was online last night looking for a place for us to take in a week or two for an overnight stay. I want to get used to driving it and parking it. Will take it for a spin tomorrow.

Right now I'm going to go sit in it some more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Great RV! We have a trailer and often go to Wimberley camping. It's called Sleepy Hollow and it's just a couple of blocks from the square. There is also a great RV part south of Johnson City just before you turn east to Dripping Springs.

Anyway, have a great time!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home