Monday, March 06, 2006

Next Road Trip Planned

It isn't until May for Memorial Day weekend so we might end up going somewhere else between now and then, but we are going to GeoWoodstock 4 in Dallas May 26th - 29th with the RV.

Between now and then we need to take the RV in for an oil change, tune up, and an estimate for repairs to the antenna, air conditioner, and refrigerator. Plus I want them to look at the tires and let us know if they need to be replaced.

I like geocaching and all but I'm not sure about a whole weekend of it with a bunch of other geeky geocachers. Luckily, we will have the RV and at least one AC unit working. I can bring my knitting and a good book and I'll be set.

There is a BBQ dinner scheduled for Saturday night. And oh!!! we get a free t-shirt and button. Yippe! :0

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

I am fascinated by your blog. We will soon be taking an RV roadtrip across the country, so I will be posting to my new blog. I'll be following your trip. Good luck!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home